Friday, March 14, 2008

Crazy week

We have been so busy, I feel like I have neglected my poor little blog. Here's a quick update. we have been getting ready for a 90th birthday party bash for Burt's granddad and Papa Cliff. Family and friends from all over will be coming to celebrate. We are so excited!!!! As most of you know we moved into our new house in Feb., so I have been running around like a crazy person trying to get my house clean. School has been slimmed down to the basics (Bible, Math, Latin and Grammar). Also this week, we have fixed 15 meals and a months worth of babyfood for Taylor.
I will update with pics hopefully this coming week.
Also, if anyone who reads this is a prayer warrior please check out this blog deniseinsc.blogspot.com this family needs all the prayers they can get right now. Thanks!

No comments: